Search Our Articles and Products

Go Back   Computer Care Center Tech Forum > Hardware Wizard > Motherboard & Power Supply
User Name
Password
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Search this Thread
Old 08-30-2014, 04:47 AM
Junior Apprentice

Default Transfer/Convert Canon Vixia HF R52 60p AVCHD to Avid, Premiere, Sony Vegas, Pinnacle

Summary: If you are facing import issues while loading Canon HF R52 60p AVCHD video to Avid, Premiere, Sony Vegas, Pinnacle, Movie Maker and Cyberlink etc for further editing, you may have interest in this post. It explains how to transfer and convert Canon VIXIA HF R52 60p MTS clips to an supported format for use in NlEs on Windows.

Canon updates its VIXIA line of digital camcorder, introducing a new HF R-series Full HD models designed to capture and share every day moments easily. The new HF R52, built for everyday shooting, delivers improved image quality, sharing capabilities and user experience.

The Canon 32GB VIXIA HF R52 Full HD Camcorder records Full HD 1920 x 1080p video to 32GB of internal flash memory or to a removable SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card. It also supports 2.07MP still image capture. The camera is equipped with built-in Wi-Fi for sharing your videos and photos online via Facebook, YouTube or other social networking sites. It can record Full HD MP4 videos at 35Mbps and Full HD 28Mbps AVCHD Progressive 60p videos. If you shot the 1080/60p movies in AVCHD format with Canon HF R52, some problems would occur during the importing into Windows editing software like Avid, Premiere, Sony Vegas, Pinnacle, Windows Movie Maker and Cyberlink.

In fact, AVCHD format is not supported by many editing softwares. It is not an ideal video format for editing softwares to support owing to its special codec. So if you want to edit Canon HF R40/R42/R400 1080 60p files in Avid, Premiere, Sony Vegas, Pinnacle, Windows Movie Maker and Cyberlink smoothly, you need to convert Canon Vixia 60p AVCHD to Window PC compatible codec first.

To get the work done, Canon Vixia R52 MTS Converter is the best third party program to achieve your goal smoothly. The software is a great choice for converting AVCHD videos to Avid, Premiere, Sony Vegas, Pinnacle, Windows Movie Maker and Cyberlink editable formats. It works with Sony, Panasonic and Canon AVCHD .mts and .m2ts footage. There are various export format for users to choose from, including AVI, MPEG-2,MOV,WMV. It also lets users to convert AVCHD files into common video formats like MP4, MKV, M4V, etc.

Free download Canon Vixia R52 MTS Converter

How to Convert Canon R52 MTS clips to DNxHD/AVI/WMV/MPEG-2 for Avid, Premiere, Sony Vegas, Pinnacle, Windows Movie Maker and Cyberlink?

Note: Connect Canon HF R52 camcorder to computer via USB cable, and it is easy to download videos from Canon HF R52 to your computer hard drive.

Step 1. Download, install and run Canon Vixia R52 MTS Converter as the fast MTS to Windows PC Converter, click the "Add File" button to load your .MTS videos directly from your camera or a camera archive on your computer's HDD.

Step 2. Set output video format for your video conversion.
Click the "Format" bar and choose "Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas -> MPEG-2 HD Video (*.mpg)",or select WMV/MOV, you can also choose "HD Video -> AVI HD Video (*.avi)". Finally, click the file icon beside output bar, and choose a destination folder for saving output files.

Tips:
1. If you want to combine several Canon Vixia HF R52 MTS clips into one, please tick the box "Merge" in settings;
2. If you've loaded a number of video clips to do batch conversion, please do remember ticking off 'Apply to All' option before you start.
3. This HD Video Converter also includes the editing function to let you trim, crop, edit audio, add 3D effect, add watermark and subtitles before conversion.

Step 3. If necessary, you can click 'Settings' button to go to 'Profiles Settings' panel to modify video and audio settings.

Step 4. Click “Convert” button to start converting Canon HF R52 1080/60p AVCHD MTS to Avid, Premiere, Sony Vegas, Pinnacle, Windows Movie Maker and Cyberlink optimized videos. Then you could click “Open Folder” button to find the converted video in destination folder.

In this way Canon HF R52 60p MTS/M2TS footages can be successfully loaded to Avid, Premiere, Sony Vegas, Pinnacle, Windows Movie Maker and Cyberlink for editing and authoring.

More tips:

Transcode Canon R52 MTS to AIC for iMovie 11

Edit Nikon D3200 Video in FCP X, iMovie and Avid

Convert Nikon D800/D810/D800E MOV for iMovie, FCP and Avid

Panasonic HC-V250 and iMovie Tutorial: Transcode AVCHD to AIC MOV
Old Advertise
Old 01-10-2015, 02:39 PM
Senior Apprentice

This guide will tell you how to transcode Canon EOS H.264 MOV to Premiere Pro for editing without any codec problem.

Q1: Anyone know of a good way to get 7D footage into Adobe Premiere CS4 without losing quality? I can't put in .mov into premiere, it won't support the Canon format for some reason. What's the best way to convert the files or get Premiere to recognize it? Would love any suggestions! Thanks!

Q2: I am buying a Canon 60D and 50mm lens next month, I am planning on filming and then editing my own 1080p mov videos. What are the best settings that I need to notice when shooting? Currently I am using Adobe Premiere CS5.

Q3: Hello, I have a very urgent problem in the cut of my shots with the Canon EOS 5D Mark II in Adobe Premiere CS6. As soon as I try to think. Mov files to import my Premiere Project to inform me with the premiere of this format is not supported. Have come to me already downloaded QuickTime Player, Nero, Lite Codec Pack Full, at s.den codec, but nothing works. I'm Pretty desperate, someone has any idea what's the problem?

Canon EOS DSLR Cameras are more and more popular and valuable with improved viewfinder, a number of new in-camera creative options and filters, plus HDMI output for viewing images on an HDTV. But for some fairly new Canon users, video editing and encoding is something they are doing for a longer time. As the above quesitons, you can see many folks will have no idea of what the limitations of the "MOV video format from Canons DSLRs and Premeiere Pro".

Why can't you smoothly importing Canon EOS .mov footage in Premiere Pro? As Canon EOS DSLR use H.264 codec for video compressing, it is a most advanced codec that compresses video in highest compression ratio, but not so acceptable for Premiere Pro (or other NLE like Avid MC, FCP, iMovie and FCE).

So if you want to get fluent editing workfolw with Canon MOV files in Premiere Pro (including Premiere Pro CS4/5/6) and keep the best video quality, you will have the need to convert Canon MOV to Premiere best supported AVC .mov format. It will be the best way to get Canon .mov footage into Adobe Premiere Pro without losing quality, you can follow the tutorial below.

Free Download Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac, it's an excellent Canon MOV to PPro Converter. Follow the prompts to install the program. Click "Finish" when the installation is complete, and Pavtube MOV to Premiere Converter will launch automatically.

1. Click "Add video" to load Canon EOS DSLR MOV video files or directly drag the files into file list. By default, the files are selected. If you would like to join all the selected files together, check the box of Merge into one.

You could view the video files in preview window, simply highlight the file and click play button.

2. Click “Format” bar to and choose “Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas > MOV (AVC)(*.mov)" or "MPEG-2 Video (*.mpg)” as output format. Or you can also select “Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov)”. It is the best format for editing in Premiere Pro.

Optional - If you would like to customize the video and audio parameters, you can click "settings", adjust the parameters as you want, like Video Codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, Audio codec, sampling rate, bit rate, channels.

3. Click "Convert" to start transcoding Canon EOS H.264 MOV to MPEG-2/AVC MOV for Premiere Pro editing without codec problems.

Click here to learn: How to import Media Files to Premiere Pro on Mac.

The software can help you to encode Canon EOS H.264 MOV to AVC MOV video with keeping the best video quality and convert at a short time if the file not so big. It can also help you convert Canon EOS 650D, 50D/60D/7D, 5D Mark II/III,100D/700D video files. Now just buy or download and have a try.

Additional editing features of the Pavtube MOV to Premiere Converter:

1. Trim a section of the 6D clip- click 'Editor', switch to 'Trim' tab, and input time point in start and end box.

2. Combine Canon MOV footgae together- check the files to be merged in file list and check 'Merge into one' box beside 'Settings' button.

3. Deinterlace- click 'Editor', switch to 'Effect' tab, find 'Deinterlacing' box, and check it to eliminate interlacing lines.

4. If you want to update EOS MOV cilps to Myspace, Flikr, YouTube, etc, just choose "Flash Video>>FLV" instead.

Maybe these articles can also help to you :
Surprise for Pavtube Upgraded Windows Products! H.265/HEVC or XVAC Codec Supported!
Work MP4 Files with Adobe Premiere Pro, Premiere Elements, After Effects
Newest Way of Editing Samsung NX1 H.265 Footage in Adobe Premiere Pro/Sony Vegas
How to Get AVCHD MTS Workflow with DaVinci Resolve (Lite)
Two Assistants: Encode H.265/HEVC Videos on Windows 8.1/8/7/XP
Tips on Ingesting Sony PMW-300K1 MXF to Sony Vegas Pro/Sony Movie Studio

Good News! On December 25, 2014, Pavtube Studio has announced this 2014 Christmas Deal, to celebrate this biggest festival in the end of the year. In order to let customers enjoy better about this fascinating holiday with Pavtube , special offers and 100% off discount is available on this page. Customers who interested in photography or movie making can benefit from this special event page.

source: http://videostepconvertmap.blogspot....miere-pro.html