Notebook disassembly steps and precautions
1) First before uninstalling, remove the power cable and battery to avoid any damage
that might occur if the power is still on. Remove all peripheral equipment, such as
printer, external hard drive and any others. If you can make a backup of your data,
do so before starting to disassemble, then shutdown normally and power off by
pressing the power button until it turns off.
2) A laptop has four parts:
1. LCD Rear Cover: This is the top cover when the laptop is folded.
2. LCD Bezel: The frame surrounding the LCD when the laptop is unfolded.
3. Upper Motherboard Case: The part that contains the keyboard.
4. Bottom Motherboard Case: The bottom section of the laptop.
3) The first step of the disassembly is to shutdown, power off and removes the power
cable and battery to avoid electrical damage.....