Search Our Articles and Products

Go Back   Computer Care Center Tech Forum > Laptops /Notebooks Repair > Laptop repair's Place of Prime
User Name
Password
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Search this Thread
Old 12-02-2009, 12:00 PM
PC Fanatic

Default How Does a Hard Drive Work with Data Recovery Software?

How does a hard drive work with data recovery software? External hard drive data recovery software can save you hours of precious time and restore data that you thought was gone forever. However, different hard drive data recovery programs come with different functions, so you need to make sure you get the features that you need.

What Does It Offer?
Not all data recovery software is alike. Some programs run from a free install but require you to purchase an upgrade before you can recover your lost data. Other programs require you to install them before you have a hard drive problem, or don’t offer extensive data recovery services.

Some programs only work on a certain file type, or require you to purchase multiple programs or an entire software suite to restore e-mails, lost files or files shared over a network. Before you download a single file or spend a penny on data recovery software, know exactly what you’re getting. Make sure the software is compatible with your operating system, and check to see that it provides the features you need.

Migo Digital Rescue Tops the List
Many data recovery programs come in very specific versions to address e-mail data restoration and file data restoration. Migo Digital Rescue combines both features into one piece of software, along with the ability to permanently delete data so no one else can ever recover it. Migo’s search feature is unique data recovery programs, enabling you to search by specific filename instead of a general file type.

Recover My Files Extends Data Recovery Capability
Like Migo Digital Rescue, Recover My Files offers both file recovery and e-mail data recovery. Unlike Migo, Recover My Files also enables you to search USB drives, zip drives, camera cards, floppy discs and iPods for missing data. Recover My Files offers multiple search options to perform quick searches or in-depth searches to locate the files you want to retrieve. If you need a program that will work with external devices as well as your PC, Recover My Files is the logical choice.

Data Recovery Wizard Offers a Preview
Data Recovery Wizard will only work with data; it does not offer support for recovering deleted e-mails. However, the integrated search option does offer the ability to preview your files to ensure you’re restoring what you want. You can browse deleted files by file type or name, or follow structure trees to look through the files, and then preview them to make sure you’ve found the right one before you actually restore it.
Article Source: life123.com

Last edited by bigfoot : 12-02-2009 at 03:57 PM.
Old Advertise
Old 02-15-2012, 01:29 AM
Junior Apprentice

Thumbs up Data Recovery for Mac - Recover lost Mac & iPhone data quickly, safely and thoroughly

No matter deleting, formatting, or inaccessible, all you need is Data Recovery for Mac!

Are you still feel headache about losing photos, videos, documents, email and archive files due to accidentally deleting, formatting, virus attacks, improper operations and other reasons? Cheer up and have a try on Data Recovery for Mac which enables you to recover all your lost data from Mac hard drive, external hard drive, iPhone, iPad, iPod, USB drive, SD card, digital camera, mobile phone, MP3 player, etc. at ease. Besides, with the friendly design, you can have a preview on the lost files to choose those you want to recover.

* Completely recover your deleted, formatted and lost data from Mac.
* Recover not only document, but also image, video, audio, Email, and archive.
* Recover Mac data not only from Mac hard drives but also most of storage media.
* Recover photo, video, SMS, contacts, note, calendar and call history of iPhone from iTunes.
* Preview lets you enjoy data recovery in advance.

5 powerful recovery options of this file recovery for Mac help you thoroughly search, locate and restore files.

* Lost File Recovery - Restore files deleted by Command Delete or emptied from Trash, and lost files from formatted or corrupted partitions with original file name and structure tree.
* Raw Recovery - Recover your files with a deeper scan.
* Partition Recovery - Recover lost partition and data due to partition loss, partition deleting, and partition error.
* iPhone Recovery from iTunes ? Recover lost files of iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, such as photos, videos, SMS, contacts, note, calendar and call history, from iTunes backup file, if they have been synced with iTunes.
* Resume Recovery ? Save your scanning result, and import to recover data later without a second scan.

Last edited by bigfoot : 02-26-2012 at 01:11 PM.