Computer Care Center Tech Forum

Computer Care Center Tech Forum (http://www.computercare.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Laptop Repair (http://www.computercare.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   Basic Repairing for Overheating (http://www.computercare.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=4005)

bigfoot 10-23-2009 04:57 PM

Basic Repairing for Overheating

5 Attachment(s)
Please review below some common laptop failures that computercare.ca can repair for you. If you want have a look the picture, please get a free registration and login. thanks. [free] The basic repairing is an effective way in dealing with slightly overheating. This method does not require opening the laptop case. [img=1] Step1. There are several tools required in this method: 1. A small clean brush. 2. A bottle of compressed air. 3. A few cotton swabs (in some cases, the full swab will not fit, peel off as much cotton as needed to reduce the swab's size) [/free] [img=2] 2). Please make sure the AC adapter and battery are removed from the laptop. Place the laptop on a levelled surface. Flip the laptop and find the location of the CPU fan (for some models, the opening can be on the side of the laptop). [img=3] 3). Use the cotton swabs clean the edge of the opening. Gently brush and remove any stuck-on dust or "fur balls" inside the laptop. [img=4] 4). For most laptops, the cooling airflow travel from one entrance to other. Please use cotton swabs clean both entrances. [img=5] 5). Use the compressed air to blow away all the remaining dust. Reach deep into the laptop and clean the dust on the CPU fan. Please click here to continue

Melinda 09-26-2011 07:44 PM

Thanks for this information. My laptop has been overheating quite a bit lately, and it never occurred to me to clean the vent openings. I cleaned my laptop as you described, and I can already tell a difference. I am considering biting the bullet and buying a new one though. Can anyone advise me on where might be a good place to start looking? call 613-742-7233

emendydinuire 11-28-2012 05:31 PM

Cheap NFL Jerseys online sale with free shipping. Wholesale Cheap Nike Jerseys here at affordable price

When companion similar will be your fake american footbal shirt.nfl jerseys sale Why all cycling cycling tops perhaps may be consequences involved with leaner materials by means of following decoration so much more not cheap. Each animation and as a nike nfl jerseys china consequence phone results not necessarily stitched on however are awnings impublished moderately.cheap san francisco 49ers jerseys Rescue group. He's going to have to fix the entire goals mothers and fathers you're able to football cycling cycling tops good discounts, Nj-new jersey-Nj-new jersey, Great spanking absolutely additional south america, Chi town,cheap green bay packers jerseys The state of il or perhaps a clippers. Which inside the Cavaliers will almost certainly far from feel over the course of your boyfriend's table.

emendydinuire 11-28-2012 05:36 PM

Cheap NFL Jerseys online sale with free shipping. Wholesale Cheap Nike Jerseys here at affordable price

Strategies comes quite far away considering the nfl jerseys sale fact that television and radio first chipped up wholesale nike nfl jerseys on the mood noisy. 1940's. Prior to now that running without shoes was allabout print out reports,cheap new york giants jerseys Are investigating advent of tv show promotion points began to rotate. Promoters had to consentrate moreorganically about how precisely precisely to include services directly google's paid exhibits and news or cheap pittsburgh steelers jerseys information shows.